Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Family



My family was able to come out to see us for the first time since we moved to the coast. 
It went way too fast for all of us since they could only stay for four days. It took a full 
day just to get here! So 2 of the 6 days were spent traveling. 

The 2nd photo is of  my mom, cousin and me on the balcony where my cousin stayed.
He had amazing views of the ocean! And we were able to see whales! My sister and brother in law stayed just above and also the views were fantastic!

The 3rd photo I took was the day after everyone left. The sun was so red from all the fires
that have been burning 

So now that everyone has left, it's time for me to get back in the studio and our 
daughter to go back to school. I found several photos I took that have given me some 
painting ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment